Carrfour Resident Services Coordinator
Resident Services Coordinator
Job Summary: The Resident Service Coordinator will provide direct supportive services, employment and training support, and appropriate referrals for residents onsite at Carrfour Support Housing Programs.
- 207 NE 62TH STREET, MIAMI, FL 33135
- 1398 SW 1ST STREET, MIAMI, FL 33135
- 395 27TH STREET, WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33407
- 8500 HARDING AVE, MIAMI BEACH, FL 33141
- Engage with residents to collaboratively complete the initial assessment and develop and implement individualized Housing Stability Plans (“HSP”) outlining short-term and long-term goals
- Provide services utilizing evidence-based practice in service delivery such as intensive case management, Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reduction, trauma-informed care, Critical Time Intervention, and Housing First Practices to assist in obtaining/increasing income, promoting self-sufficiency, and housing stability.
- Coordinate with community providers to offer additional services in the areas of, but not limited to: housing stabilization, money management, community integration, employment and training, benefits establishment, referrals to community providers for substance use, primary and mental health care, and all other services needed to assist the client in reaching their housing stability goals
- Facilitate/Teach daily living skills and workshops for residents in groups and individually as outlined on each resident’s HSP
- Conduct scheduled home visits with each resident at the frequency determined in collaboration with the Program Supervisor
- Work with the property manager to establish community building activities (tenant council, residents’ meetings, etc.), facilitate/supervise workshops, and information sessions to meet residents’ needs and interests to enhance life skills.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed under the supervision of the Clinical Director or Program Supervisor
- Maintain all client records and information in accordance with our policies
- Ensure compliance with HMIS and timely data entry into Service Point
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
- Actively participate in quarterly (at a minimum) staffing to address resident progress towards HSP goals and update as needed
- Actively participate in weekly/monthly supervision
- Attend scheduled workshops, training, and meetings as required
- Cross-train across all programs/departments to ensure the success of Carrfour Supportive Services
- Other duties as assigned to support and ensure the success of the program
- Reports to the Program Supervisor
- Understanding of working directly with formerly homeless individuals and families and at-risk populations by treating all individuals with respect and are able to build rapport by promoting empathy and compassion with patience and consistency.
- Pays close attention to detail and demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to problem solve.
- Effective communication skills backed by detailed written documentation and comprehensive listening skills.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and maturity, good judgment, quick learner, and proactive
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe, Microsoft programs, Outlook, and understanding of database applications, including formulas, functions, data import/export, and creating charts.
- High School Diploma or GED required,
- Higher education in social work, mental health, psychology, or related field preferred but not required
- Experience working directly with individuals from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds required
- Individuals with less than five years of related field experience and may be required to become certified as a Behavioral Health Technician
- Knowledge of community resources
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be on-call as needed
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or Creole/English) preferred
This Position Is:
- A good fit for applicants with lived experience in homelessness, mental health and substance use disorder
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
To apply please submit your resume to Ana Paguada firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Ana via email: email@example.com or via phone: 305-371-8300 Ext. 1302
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!