This membership type is exclusively for Florida Continuum of Care (CoC) lead agency organizations that receive staffing grant funding from the State of Florida Office on Homelessness.
The Continuum of Care (CoC) program promotes community-wide efforts to end homelessness through the funding and utilization of nonprofit services and programs designed to optimize self-sufficiency among homeless individuals and families.
Please Click Here to complete a Membership Application online. Alternatively, you may download a Membership Application and email to email@example.com in conjunction with your payment.
Thank you and we look forward to having you as a member!
CoC Lead Agencies receive the following benefits:
- A special discounted member rate for up to 5 guests at the annual conference (apply to your staff or community partner)
- Participation in annual FCEH Legislative Policy Planning
- Vote on annual legislative advocacy priorities
- Legislative advocacy alerts, calls to action, and legislator directory with contact information
- Legislative handout with CoC data and legislator contact information
- Opportunity to participate in weekly legislative conference calls during session
- Opportunity to serve on the FCEH Board of Directors
- Opportunity to serve on FCEH committees and task forces
- Opportunity to present at the annual conference to receive additional discounts at the annual conference
- Exclusive access to one on one legislative counseling and assistance through our legislative consultants
- Exclusive access to the Members email group
- Advertisement on social media, newsletter, and FCEH website
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at the statewide conference