This Membership type applies to all For-Profit Organizations, as well as Large Non-Profit Organizations that are not lead agency CoCs (>15 employees) interested in ending homeless in Florida.
For-Profit and Large Non-Profit Organizations will receive the following membership benefits:
- A special discounted member rate for the annual conference for up to 3 employees
- Participation in annual FCEH Legislative Policy Planning
- Legislative advocacy alerts, calls to action, and legislator directory with contact information
- Opportunity to participate in weekly legislative conference calls during session
- Opportunity to serve on the FCEH Board of Directors
- Opportunity to serve on the FCEH committees and task Forces
- Opportunity to present how you are ending homelessness at the statewide conference
- Exclusive access to the Members email group
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at the statewide conference
- Agency highlights on FCEH social media accounts
- Membership certificate
Thank you and we look forward to having you as a member!